I will survive. Oh yeah...Oh yeah. This mountain is too high and Stoppp... I'm not climbing a mountain. Want to know why? Continue reading below (",)
Yesterday, I go to my sis's office. She got an emergency call on 6.30PM. Seriously it sounds too bad if my boss call me that we got urgent meeting. I'm not thinking twice so I just follow her to the office.
By the way, she work as assistant lab at MARDEC factory. The smell was really bad but if I work there, maybe I will forget that smell. After reach at the office, my tummy is really sick. Maybe my last eating time is 3PM. Oh..what should I do?
The office was totally different with my office. Maybe because I'm too girlish and she don't like pink color. Doesn't have comfort chair or something to crunch. But the best part is I got internet. Before I enter the car, the only thing I grab after my phone is my net-book. Sorry for not tell you guys, my hobby now is reading ebook. So, at the office I try to download what I can. Even the line is so slow but I get what I want.
In the office, the smells always in my nose. I try not to think about it and try to use room perfume. but the smells are still there. I want to drink because I'm too thirsty. There nothing to drink but thanks to my sis, she borrow an electric kettle just for me.
In that room, I see my sis was too busy. She walks from office to her lab, see the info paper, pick up the rubber and do some experiment on it. Woahh... I must admit that my work is too easy. Everything I want is there for me. Just name it so it will be appear. But I never got a genie ok. If I got one, I will wish that I want a new Photocopy Machine. Arghhh...never mind.
As I see my sis, I know she really hardworking and I give 'Iron Lady' tittle for her. Just for you Dyra. She very committed in her career. Every simple thing she look it like a big thing. And she always tries to be the best.
Syida Says: Lucky that I did not sleep there. If not, I will miss my teddy :D
Yesterday, I go to my sis's office. She got an emergency call on 6.30PM. Seriously it sounds too bad if my boss call me that we got urgent meeting. I'm not thinking twice so I just follow her to the office.
By the way, she work as assistant lab at MARDEC factory. The smell was really bad but if I work there, maybe I will forget that smell. After reach at the office, my tummy is really sick. Maybe my last eating time is 3PM. Oh..what should I do?
The office was totally different with my office. Maybe because I'm too girlish and she don't like pink color. Doesn't have comfort chair or something to crunch. But the best part is I got internet. Before I enter the car, the only thing I grab after my phone is my net-book. Sorry for not tell you guys, my hobby now is reading ebook. So, at the office I try to download what I can. Even the line is so slow but I get what I want.
In the office, the smells always in my nose. I try not to think about it and try to use room perfume. but the smells are still there. I want to drink because I'm too thirsty. There nothing to drink but thanks to my sis, she borrow an electric kettle just for me.
![]() |
| Glade and Febreze always be my friend on that moment |
![]() |
| Her working site...Opps..yellow kettle |
In that room, I see my sis was too busy. She walks from office to her lab, see the info paper, pick up the rubber and do some experiment on it. Woahh... I must admit that my work is too easy. Everything I want is there for me. Just name it so it will be appear. But I never got a genie ok. If I got one, I will wish that I want a new Photocopy Machine. Arghhh...never mind.
As I see my sis, I know she really hardworking and I give 'Iron Lady' tittle for her. Just for you Dyra. She very committed in her career. Every simple thing she look it like a big thing. And she always tries to be the best.
![]() |
| My Iron Lady, Dyra |
Syida Says: Lucky that I did not sleep there. If not, I will miss my teddy :D














I like febreeze! Salam, can you please comment in this http://ladygreen3011-ayuni.blogspot.com/2012/05/jawi-malaysia-heritage-treasure.html either in english or bm because the comments is just for educational purpose and my lecturer want to see the bloggers answers....
ReplyDelete