Followers

26 April 2011

Sunshine Award

I got Sunshine award 2011 from Michelle. Thanks so much. U always sunshine my life.

The rules for this award is so simple:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Write a post about it.
3. Pass it on to blogs that you think really deserve it.
4. Insert the link to their blog.
5. Send them a message to tell them about it.

 

So, this award I pass to the most sunshine blog--> 

 
Syida Says: Thanks so much for this award. Continue to visit my blog :D

4 comments:

  1. Haha, thank you so much! I will post this award later in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congrats on getting the award! And thank you so much for giving it to me! I'll post it soon.

    ReplyDelete

What U think? Don't save it, just share with me :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...