Since I got this award...so here are rule that I need to follow:
1) Thank and link back to the person that awarded this to you.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 things about me:
I- Happy go lucky girl.
II- Love cat so much.
III- Got wonderful boyfriend and will be my husband (insyallah)
IV- Drive car like a drift
V- Crazy with novels but hard to finish it.
VI- Love pink and red.
VII- Play computer games before do something else.
now, this award goes to these blog:
1) Life Of The Liles (love the liles cartoon)
2) A Taste of T (really happening)
3) Foldable Paper (never feel bored when read it)
4) Pretty Little Thing (a lot of new item)
5) Shanimals Crackers (a lot of cute animal)
6) Blog You Are About To Read (more cartoon)
7) Angela's bloggie (cool)
8) Candy and some grass (cute cartoon)
9) under the magic tree (wow blog)
10) daffodils_echo (want to read again, again and again)
11) Daniera (cute)
12) What makes me different (interesting blog)
13) Fun Fritz Family (playground)
14) a whim of mine (cute)
15) she's got something interesting to say (something different)
Syida Says: Not so busy today :D













Congratulations for the award!
ReplyDeletexoXox
Thanks so much for the award! I feel so honored!
ReplyDeleteThanks dear! :D
ReplyDeleteThank You for the award:)
ReplyDeleteYay! Thank you very much! I will make a post about this in the next few days.
ReplyDeletehey, congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Syida:) I'll post soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Sydia =D <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so, so much! You're a great sister :D
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day and I will pass the award on :)
Aw! ♥
ReplyDeleteCongrats! The blog looks great!
ReplyDeletecongrats and thanks for the blog award! I must say though that you commented on my post over at http://magazine.sisterswhoblog.com/ is a collaborative effort made up of a group of amazing sisters. We are part of the SistersWhoBlog.com network. Thank you for the mention and award!
ReplyDeleteThank you sooo much! You are too sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower. Congrats on your award.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your reward and macarons are sort of similar to cake, they are a pastry ^^
ReplyDeletecool blog im supporting and following!
ReplyDeletehttp://wifihighfive.blogspot.com/
U all always welcome. And thanks so much for visit my blog..sorry for the late reply :D
ReplyDelete