Followers

25 August 2011

Flower Time

Playing FarmVille always make me to imagine to have a flower garden. Maybe someday I will  get it because I love flower. On Saturday 30 July 2011,  I go to Cameron Highland to rest my body and my mind with all the cool nature. This trip to Cameron was second time after my school trip long years ago.

7.40am waiting my friend's car.

My Bag wait for the car
7.50am go to my friend's house

8.00am the trip began...yahooo
Happy on the road....lalalaaa

8.45am have a breakfast at Ipoh. Nasi lemak is the only choice.
I'm too hungry 

11.00am we arrive to Cameron Highland.
feel the cool air

Strawberry farm as my first visit.
more strawberry plss 
I want to pick all the strawberry but since they put DON'T sign, and my face like huh ;(
no no no
Time for tea garden. Can u imagine, I climbed tea hill until top with my heel. Hahaha. I don't want to do it again.
can u see how i can climbed it with those heel?
3 girls at the top
tea leaf
Here the part I Love. Time for dream like a princess. Flower Garden.
Why I forgot to bring my book?


Smell it
pick one only. not enough budget
Time for Cute-Cuty Cactus

hard to choose
Back To Home. And tell to the others...hahaaaaa
I'm Back!!!

*** Some of the picture credit to her
Qilah
Syida Says: Totally I enjoyed my journey :)

3 comments:

  1. Those strawberries looks so delicious!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice trip! :-) I've been there also and I've bought strawberry flavoured tea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..your bag's waiting for your friend's car.Hahahaha..that's a witty line! Anyways,I'm just curious on trying a different kind of tea.

    ReplyDelete

What U think? Don't save it, just share with me :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...