Assalamualaikum and hello friends,
Just listening to : Hijjaz- Mesra Desa
Today's entry is about Pokai. Pokai means you didn't have more money in your pocket to spend something you need. I'm not asking your balance neither in your bank account nor in your wallet. So let's continue reading...
What you going to do when you 'pokai'?
What you will spend something so expensive on that time?
What the special menu for your meal?
Where you will enjoy your day?
I'm not totally broke, just over spending and then pokai. hahaha.. When I'm single and live in rent house, I'm not thinking about money. Work then got more money. But when time like this come, I will make sure enough of bread and eggs. I will cook either French toast, egg sandwich, spicy egg fried, egg soy-sauce, or just make fried the egg and eat with rice. Every day with egg is unhealthy but who cares?
On that time also I will read and read with same magazine. Just want to full fill my windows shopping activity. I'm not the person who will look at something bling-bling, and then just keep in mind that I would buy this after I got salary. No, no, no. That's why I will just hibernate in my room on weekend. Not going anywhere so then my eyes, my mind and my heart will keep silent for awhile. It's really hard to be shopaholic!!!
Sometime I will meet my close friend or someone asking to company her for shopping. This time I will do my best as shopaholic girl to her. Before coming home, I will spend something that low price like little teddy or note book, or something that price below than rm5.
After married and live with my parent (since my hubby working abroad) so it totally changes my life. Need to spend a lot for groceries, but no more every day eggs in my menu. And the latest of my thinking was how I will get more money? Maybe do some small business or others. Doing calculate is must but still overspending.
Okay. End for today. What's yours?
Just listening to : Hijjaz- Mesra Desa
Today's entry is about Pokai. Pokai means you didn't have more money in your pocket to spend something you need. I'm not asking your balance neither in your bank account nor in your wallet. So let's continue reading...
![]() |
| Simple Fried Rice |
What you going to do when you 'pokai'?
What you will spend something so expensive on that time?
What the special menu for your meal?
Where you will enjoy your day?
I'm not totally broke, just over spending and then pokai. hahaha.. When I'm single and live in rent house, I'm not thinking about money. Work then got more money. But when time like this come, I will make sure enough of bread and eggs. I will cook either French toast, egg sandwich, spicy egg fried, egg soy-sauce, or just make fried the egg and eat with rice. Every day with egg is unhealthy but who cares?
On that time also I will read and read with same magazine. Just want to full fill my windows shopping activity. I'm not the person who will look at something bling-bling, and then just keep in mind that I would buy this after I got salary. No, no, no. That's why I will just hibernate in my room on weekend. Not going anywhere so then my eyes, my mind and my heart will keep silent for awhile. It's really hard to be shopaholic!!!
Sometime I will meet my close friend or someone asking to company her for shopping. This time I will do my best as shopaholic girl to her. Before coming home, I will spend something that low price like little teddy or note book, or something that price below than rm5.
| Example of small item. But this from Cameron Highland's exhibition. |
After married and live with my parent (since my hubby working abroad) so it totally changes my life. Need to spend a lot for groceries, but no more every day eggs in my menu. And the latest of my thinking was how I will get more money? Maybe do some small business or others. Doing calculate is must but still overspending.
Okay. End for today. What's yours?












0 Leave Your Snow Here:
Post a Comment
What U think? Don't save it, just share with me :D